I been involved and active in Fitness industry since I’m in college, I joined fitness first in 2015,and train a lot of clients since then. Also, I’m teaching group classes. Working with highly train coaches and trainers improves my skills. My main goal as a trainer is to help people become healthiest and happiest version of themselves.
#The price of excellence is discipline.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Corrective Exercise
- Muscle building
- Functional and Cross Training
- Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer (Active IQ)
- Level 2 Certified Fitness Instructor (Inspire Academy)
- Level 1 Certified Assistant Fitness Instructor (FF Academy)
- Level 2 Certified Emergency First Aider
- Certified Boxercise Coach
- Certified ONE class Instructor