I am a committed person towards reaching goal. I been in the Fitness Industry for more than 21 years and counting.
Took a Bachelor of Physical Education Sports Management in which I applied in my current profession. I am a Gold Medalist in Martial Arts Okinawa Karate and a practitioner of Jeet Kun Do. I also engaged myself to sports activity such as Basketball, Arnis, Karate, Rowing, Marathon, Triathlon Relay, Outdoor and Indoor Cycling to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The journey is not that simple and easy, but through discipline, you will love and enjoy the results.
I am fully motivated to help other people and see to it that we’re on the right track and by doing that you need to go out of your comfort zone to achieve your goal. Let me help you achieve it.
- Fitness Technique
- Mobility & Flexibility
- Muscle Toning and Building
- Weight Management
- Strength & Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Postural Correction
- Sport Specific Training (Basketball & Martial Arts)
- Assistant Fitness Manager /Certified L3 Personal Trainer
- Certified Box Master Trainer
- Certified 6D Instructor
- Certified Emergency First Aider plus Defib & CPR (HSS)
- Qualified Stick Mobility Instructor
- Certified Strength Conditioning and Therapy Coach (SCTC)
- Certified Freestyle Group Training (FGT) Instructor